A liquid rhinoplasty in Austin (nose job) is when the nose is shaped using fillers. This avoids the need for surgery or anesthesia. There are several groups of patients in whom this is a great non-invasive option for instead of a traditional rhinoplasty or nose job.
The first groups of patients are those that want to improve the appearance of their nose but not ready for the downtime of a surgical procedure. The liquid rhinoplasty can be done in 15 to 20 minutes in the office (during your lunch break)!
The second groups of patient are those that are concerned about the transformation that a nose job will have on their appearance. The liquid rhinoplasty is done with fillers (Restylane, Voluma or Juvederm) and can be reversed if the patient does not achieve their aesthetic results that they desire (though that is rare).
Lastly, and least commonly patients will present for a rhinoplasty revision as they had a nose job that did not turn out, as they desired. The liquid rhinoplasty is a great treatment for them without having to have surgery again.
Good Candidates For Nasal Reshaping
- You are unhappy with the size and/or shape of your nose.
- You suffered an injury that has altered the appearance of your nose.
- You have breathing problems limited to your nose.
- You have reached mature facial growth. (About age fifteen or sixteen)
- You have good physical and emotional health.
- You have realistic expectations.
Your Personal Consultation For Your Liquid Rhinoplasty
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet with our team
- Our staff will do a medical history and physical exam.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve you aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the procedure will also be discussed during your consultation.
About the Nose Procedure
- Numbing cream will be applied prior to your procedure over the nose.
- The procedure is done in the office.
- No splint or bandage is necessary.
- Patients will be able to resume all their normal activities the following day.
Rejuvenate Your Nose with Liquid Rhinoplasty in Austin
If you want a nose job but do not want to undergo surgery, liquid rhinoplasty in Austin is a great option for you. Our team can create stunning results with various fillers. Reach out now to discover your options.