Jaw augmentation has rapidly become one of the fastest growing non-surgical procedures in the US. There are several ways to accomplish this depending on each patients individual needs. Jaw augmentation can be accomplished with surgery or fillers. The most common method for jaw augmentation in Austin is the use of facial filler such as Radiesse and Voluma.
Good Candidates For Jaw Augmentation with Fillers
- You want to enhance your appearance.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have realistic expectations of the result possible with fillers.
Your Jaw Augmentation Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet with our staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done to determine the best treatment for you.
- Our team will discuss the difference between surgery and fillers.
- We will also discuss the various fillers as each has unique properties that makes each of them useful depending on the specific needs of the patient.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
- The risks and benefits of the procedure will also be discussed during your consultation.
- The filler injections can often be done at the same time as the consultation.
About Your Jaw Augmentation Procedure
- Filler injections are done in the office.
- Patients typically will have numbing cream applied for about 15 minutes prior to the procedure.
- The procedure typically is done in about 15 to 30 min.
- Patients can return to work or their daily activities after the filler injection for the jaw augmentation.
- After the jaw augmentation with fillers patients can have some bruising and swelling.
Jaw Augmentation Filler Options
Consider a Jaw Augmentation in Austin
If you want to enhance your face, consider a jaw augmentation in Austin. Our team can create a treatment plant that fits your aesthetic goals. Contact our team now to learn more about your options.