MTF has just launched an exciting new product called Renuva, an in-office, injectable non-surgical tissue treatment that allows your own body to correct small volume soft-tissue defects. Your body reacts naturally to Renuva in Austin to fix your small aesthetic defects and improve your skin tone and texture. This is a new filler and a great option for patients who are looking for a natural and long lasting filler.
- 1 What is Renuva made from?
- 2 How Long Does a Renuva Treatment Take?
- 3 How Does Renuva Work?
- 4 What Kinds of Patients Would Benefit from Renuva?
- 5 Your Renuva Consultation
- 6 About Your Renuva Procedure
- 7 Renuva Treatment Possibilities
- 8 Can Renuva be Used for My Hip Augmentation?
- 9 Call to Learn More About Renuva in Austin
What is Renuva made from?
Austin Renuva is an injectable allograft adipose matrix, meaning it comes from processed, donated human adipose tissue. Renuva contains key proteins and growth factors relevant to the creation of new fat tissue to help restore volume in areas where some native fat already exists.
What do You Mean Allograft?
Renuva is processed from deceased donated human adipose tissue. Advanced processing and testing provide assurance that you are receiving healthy, safe tissue. MTF’s donor selection process, designed by medical experts, ensures the highest quality and safety.
How Long Does a Renuva Treatment Take?
Renuva comes pre-packed in a syringe. Preparation and treatment require only minutes of your time. Renuva can provide a similar effect to fat grafting, but it does not require anesthesia or liposuction making the procedure simple and quick. Renuva treatments are typically done as an office procedure. This avoids the need for anesthesia or visits to the surgery center for your Renuva treatment in Austin.
How Does Renuva Work?
Unlike anything else available on the market today, Renuva utilizes your own Austin body to generate fat where the product is injected. Renuva is designed to allow your own body to grow fat into the space that the injection occupies.
What Kinds of Patients Would Benefit from Renuva?
Patients in Austin with a troubling, aesthetic, small volume defect would benefit from a Renuva injection. Good candidates for Renuva are those with minor volume defects or slight surface irregularities. Renuva would be an excellent option for those with small surface irregularities. This could be from a previous liposuction procedure, traumatic incident or a natural contour deformity. Patients can also use Renuva as a natural permanent filler. It can be used every from the face to the buttock. It is often used and a hip or butt filler as it can add volume to the area in patients that don’t have any fat of their own to transfer.
Renuva is a great alternative to surgery for many patients to restore volume in their face, butt and beyond. Fillers, such as Renuva are most commonly used in the face but can but used in other places such as the hands and for vaginal rejuvenation. Renuva is also commonly used for butt and hip augmentation. It can also be used to correct contour deformities from liposuction or other surgical or traumatic deformities. Renuva when used correctly can restore volume that has been lost or enhance various parts of the body such as the hips or buttock. It can be used by patients of all ages, as many younger patients want to enhance their hips and butt, however they don’t have enough fat to augment these areas. Renuva can keep patients looking amazing and stunning without surgery.
Good Candidates For Renuva
- You want to enhance your appearance.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have realistic expectations of the result possible with Renuva
- If you want to restore volume to your face after weight loss or with aging.
- If you want to enhance your buttock.
- If you want to augment your hips.
Your Renuva Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet with our staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done to determine the best treatment for you.
- Our doctors will discuss the difference between surgery and Renuva
- We will also discuss the various non-surgical options such as Renuva and Sculptra as each has unique properties that makes each of them useful depending on the specific needs of the patient.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the procedure will also be discussed during your consultation.
- The filler injections can often be done at the same time as the consultation.
About Your Renuva Procedure
- Renuva injections are done in the Austin office
- Patients typically will have numbing cream applied for about 15 minutes prior to the procedure.
- The procedure typically is done in about 30 to 45 min.
- Patients can return to work or their daily activities after the filler injection.
- After fillers patients can have some bruising and swelling.
Renuva Treatment Possibilities
- Butt Augmentation
- Hip Augmentation
- Liposuction Correction
- Contour Deformity Correction
- Liquid Facelift
- Cheek Enhancement
- Lip Enhancement
- Volume Replacement
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
Can Renuva be Used for My Hip Augmentation?
This is a great question as we often have patients come into the office asking for injectable treatments that they can use to augment their hips. The classic treatment for hip augmentation has been fat transfer or hip implants. While both of those treatments give great results, they are both surgical procedures.
Renuva is an injectable allograft adipose matrix, which means that it is processed adipose (fat) tissue that is donated from humans. Renuva can be used everywhere from a facial filler to hip and butt augmentation. It has become popular for hip augmentation because of its longevity. Patients can inject Renuva into the hip area to enhance their overall figure. Renuva has a natural feel and appearance as it is a fat matrix. Renuva as a fat matrix has longevity and thus patients can continue to build up volume over time to achieve the aesthetic appearance they desire!
Renuva is not a replacement for a Brazilian Butt Lift or fat transfer procedure, it is an adjunct to these procedures. Renuva allows us to further enhance your hips after a Brazilian Butt Lift or to enhance your hips if you don’t want to have surgery.
Call to Learn More About Renuva in Austin
Renuva in Austin can be used for various augmentation needs. Our team can discuss this treatment’s benefits and opportunities for your aesthetic goals. Contact our office now to schedule a consultation.