Buttock augmentation is a cosmetic procedure where the shape of the buttock is enhanced. The body sculpting procedure not only gives the buttock more volume it improves the overall shape of the area. Unlike the Brazilian Butt Lift which utilizes fat transfer, butt augmentation can also be done using butt implants. These are silicone implants and are typically used in patients that have very little body fat to be transferred. Occasionally implants and fat transfer can be done in combination.
- You desire a more sculpted and shaped buttock.
- You are of normal weight.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have firm, elastic skin.
- You have realistic expectations.
- You have localized fat unresponsive to diet and exercise.
Our surgeons can discuss your various butt augmentation options, such as Brazilian Butt Lift and Butt Implants, to decide which option would be best for you.
Rejuvenate Your Silhouette with a Butt Augmentation in Austin
A fuller butt is possible with a custom treatment plan created by you and our team. You can discuss the various options for augmentation with a skilled surgeon. Reach out now to discuss a butt augmentation in Austin.