Published onMarch 23, 2020 by Johnny Franco
- All surgeries have been put on hold until April 22nd
- Doing our part to help the community. We all need to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Limit healthcare workers’ and patient’s exposure to COVID-19.
- Preserve personal protective equipment for hospitals and front-line healthcare workers.
- Hospitals may need to borrow equipment from local surgery centers to treat patients.
- Hospital availability. It is very rare that someone needs to be admitted to the hospital after a cosmetic procedure, but if the need was to arise, we want to make sure that you would have access to the care you need.
- New Consults
- Virtual/Online appointments only through April 3rd
- We will evaluate daily and make adjustments
- Current Patients
- Patients are encouraged to do Virtual/Online Appointments
- Immediate post-ops will be seen in the office
- Patients with issues will be seen in the office if needed
- Have you had a fever in the past 3 days?
- Have you had flu symptoms in the past 3 days?
- Have you been in an airport traveling in the past 14 days?
- Office Organization
- We will limit the staff in the office at any one time.
- Increase the actual distance between staff members
- Plus, One Rule
- Please only bring one person with you to any office appointments.
- Facials will be put on hold until April 22nd
- This is in addition to the previous measures we are already taking in the office.
These are just a few of the reasons why we have put surgeries on hold along with the other incredible Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Austin and around Texas.