Your Breast Reduction Consultation
- Patient will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and his staff.
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve you aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the surgery will also be discussed during your consultation.
- Then you will have an opportunity to talk about scheduling and fees with the patient care coordinator that will assist you throughout the process.
About Breast Reduction Surgery
- You will require general anesthesia.
- The type of incision used will depend on your surgeon’s preference and the size and shape of your breasts.
- Breast Reduction Surgery is sometimes covered by medical insurance.