Your Labiaplasty Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and his staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment for you.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve you aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the surgery will also be discussed during your consultation.
- Then you will have an opportunity to talk about scheduling and fees with the patient care coordinator that will assist you throughout the process.
About Labia Reduction Surgery
- Labiaplasty is an outpatient procedure usually performed under local anesthesia.
- After surgery, women may experience some mild discomfort and swelling, which usually disappears completely after 1-2 weeks.
- Scarring is rarely noticeable.
- Fat transfer may also be done to enhance the labia majora.
- The fat can be removed from unwanted areas, processed and then used to enhance and sculpt the labia majora.