How is the Thong Lift Unique from Traditional Butt Lift Surgeries?
The Thong Lift is designed to lift the buttock in a vertical direction that hides the incision in the buttock. This avoids the large horizontal scar that traditional butt lift procedures can place on patients. It also does not flatten the butt in the same manor that traditional butt lifts do as it rotates and lifts the butt to give patients a more youthful, perky appearance to their butt.
Good Candidates for Thong Lift:
- You desire a more sculpted and shaped buttock.
- You are of normal weight.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have firm, elastic skin.
- You have realistic expectations.
- You have localized fat unresponsive to diet and exercise.
- You have excess skin at the bottom of your buttock.
Your Thong Lift Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and the staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment for you.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve you aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the surgery will also be discussed during your consultation.
- Then you will have an opportunity to talk about scheduling and fees with the patient care coordinator that will assist you throughout the process.
About Thong Lift Surgery
- Thong Lift Surgery is an outpatient procedure.
- You will require anesthesia.
- The procedure begins with being marked in the pre-op holding to determine the amount of skin that will be removed during your Thong Lift.
- The excess skin is removed and then tailor tacked to give you the maximum amount of lift possible.
- The incisions are sutures in multiple layers and then covered with Dermabond to make post-operative care as easy as possible.