Your Filler Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and his staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment for you.
- Dr. Franco will discuss the difference between surgery and fillers
- Dr. Franco will also discuss the various fillers as each has unique properties that makes each of them useful depending on the specific needs of the patient.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the procedure will also be discussed during your consultation.
- The filler injections can often be done at the same time as the consultation.
About Your Filler Procedure
- Filler injections are done in the office
- Patients typically will have numbing cream applied for about 15 minutes prior to the procedure.
- The procedure typically is done in about 15 to 30 min.
- Patients can return to work or their daily activities after the filler injection.
- After fillers patients can have some bruising and swelling.
Filler Treatment Possibilities
- Liquid Facelift
- Cheek Enhancement
- Laugh lines
- Lip Enhancement
- Volume Replacement
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Jaw Augmentation