Your Botox and Dysport Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and his staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment for you.
- Dr. Franco will discuss the difference between Botox and Dysport
- Dr. Franco will also discuss the various areas where Botox or Dysport could be used to enhance your appearance.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the procedure will also be discussed during your consultation.
- The filler injections can often be done at the same time as the consultation.
About Your Botox or Dysport Procedure
- Botox and Dysport injections are done in the office
- Patients typically do not need any numbing cream prior to the procedure, however can have some applied if they would like.
- The procedure typically is done in about 15 min.
- Patients can return to work or their daily activities after their injections.
Botox and Dysport Treatment Possibilities
- Liquid Brow lift
- Wrinkle reduction
- Forehead Wrinkles
- Crows Feet (lines around the eyes)
- Lip Lines
- Hyperhidrosis (typically in the axilla)
” I saw Dr. Franco to have my first Botox injections. He listened carefully to my desires and explained what he would do to deliver the look I wanted. His bedside manner is better than any doctor I’ve been and his professionalism and expertise put me at ease. He was very gentle; I could barely even feel the needle.”- S.F., Google Review