Good Candidates For Otoplasty/Ear Surgery
- The cartilage in the ear must be fully developed, usually around age five to six.
- You are self conscious about the size and/or shape of your ears.
- Your ears are not symmetrical.
- Ear deformity from earrings
- Traumatic ear defects
- You are in good health.
- You have realistic expectations.
Your Otoplasty/Ear Surgery Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and his staff
- Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment will do a medical history and physical exam.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve you aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the surgery will also be discussed during your consultation.
- Then you will have an opportunity to talk about scheduling and fees with the patient care coordinator that will assist you throughout the process.