Meet Johnny Franco M.D.
After graduating from Beloit College with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, and earning his Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Dr. Franco served his residency in plastic surgery at the Saint Louis University School of Medicine, where he was chief resident from 2010-2011.
He completed further training internationally, at Taiwan’s Chan Gung Hospital and Gent University Hospital in Belgium, where he focused on microsurgery and breast reconstruction/fat transfer, respectively.
Today, Dr. Franco is a board-certified plastic surgeon with an impressive history of publications, presentations, and accolades, including the Merck Index Award and the Walter S. Haven Prize. He is Clinical Faculty at The University of Texas Dell Medical School, and an active member of:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Austin Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Dr. Franco in known across the U.S. for his exceptional care and stunning results, which are centered on the individual needs and attributes of his patients.
Comprehensive Aesthetic Services
We offer a wide range of safe, effective, and transformative services. Dr. Franco has a national reputation for creating elegant, natural-looking results through procedures and treatments that include:
- Cosmetic and reconstructive breast procedures
- Body contouring procedures
- Facial plastic surgery
- Non-surgical services
Every patient is important to us. We recognize that cosmetic surgery is a big decision in your life and that you have choices. Each member of our staff is honored to play a role in your transformative journey. From the moment you set foot in our office you will see why we have been voted the Best Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery Practice in Austin two years in a row by the Austin American Statesman.
We encourage you to visit our before and after gallery to see examples of Dr. Franco’s outstanding results for yourself.
Our Commitment to You
Dr. Franco knows that the best results come from clear communication, shared vision, and a meticulous attention to detail. He measures his success not by the volume of patients he serves, but by the quality of his results and the satisfaction of those in his care.
When you choose Austin Plastic Surgeon, you can expect:
- Honesty: Dr. Franco will never compromise your safety or the quality of your results for any reason. If he doesn’t believe a treatment or procedure is right for you, he’ll tell you. He is committed to providing clear, honest, and realistic expectations for your outcome, and he will never over-promise what you can expect from your treatment.
- Transparency: Dr. Franco firmly believes that plastic surgery should be an option for everyone, not just a select few. That’s why transparency is a cornerstone of our patient-focused philosophy. Unlike most plastic surgery practices, we don’t hide or side-step our pricing. We proudly list our pricing upfront to help you make an informed decision.
- Quality: Dr. Franco has built a hard-earned reputation for excellence throughout Texas and across the United States. In fact, the majority of his patients seeking a Brazilian butt lift are from out-of-town. From the East Coast to the West Coast, and many states in between, people come from every corner of the United States to experience Dr. Franco’s expert-level care and achieve world-class results.
- Individualized care: Dr. Franco never takes a one-size-fits all approach to plastic surgery. Instead, he will work closely with you to understand your unique goals and specific concerns. Every procedure and treatment is fully customized to each patient. We have streamlined our processes to create a seamless experience with your comfort, safety, and satisfaction in mind.
Your Initial Consultation
Your initial consultation is your opportunity to ask questions, voice your aesthetic concerns, and learn about your treatment options. When you meet personally with Dr. Franco, the focus is on you: your dreams, your goals, and your unique physical characteristics.
During your initial consultation with Dr. Franco, he will discuss your desired outcomes and carefully explain all of your treatment options. He will assess your physical condition, review your medical history, and determine your candidacy for surgery. Together, you will collaborate on a customized treatment plan tailored just for you.
Dr. Franco’s commitment to you and your results begins during your initial consultation, continues throughout your procedure, and extends long after you’ve left the operating room. When you are Dr. Franco’s patient, you are a patient for life. He provides his patients with his personal phone number, and is available whenever you have a question or concern about your procedure.
We also offer virtual consultations for our many out-of-state and out-of-town patients. This provides an excellent opportunity to share photos and goals before traveling to our office.
The Importance of Choosing a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Choosing a board-certified plastic surgeon is the single most important decision you can make when considering any plastic surgery procedure. Board-certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery signifies that your doctor has gone far beyond the basic requirements for obtaining a medical license by demonstrating an advanced level of education, knowledge, skill, and experience in the field of plastic surgery.
To become certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, one must:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Complete six years of surgical training after medical school, with at least three years of plastic surgery residency training
- Pass rigorous written and oral exams
- Undergo continuing medical training every year, including patient safety
- Perform surgeries in accredited, state-licensed or Medicare-certified surgical centers
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics
In addition to exceptional credentials and a proven history of exquisite results, you’ll need a plastic surgeon who will listen to your concerns and provide clear, honest recommendations.
Dr. Franco is a board-certified plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Throughout his illustrious career, he has helped patients from across the country achieve their cosmetic goals. He is passionate about providing patient-focused, individualized care that is second to none.
Giving Back to the Community
Austin is more than just our practice area, it’s our home. It is our privilege and duty to give back to the community in which we live, work, and raise our families. We are proud to have helped Austin Smiles, a nonprofit organization that provides surgical and post-surgical care to children born with cleft lip and cleft palate.
Contact Austin Plastic Surgeon Today
To learn more about our transformative breast, body, and face services, contact Austin Plastic Surgeon today online or at 512-827-0638 to schedule a free initial consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Johnny Franco. We welcome patients from throughout Texas and across the United States.